1. During the forming process of the steel pipe, the steel plate is uniformly deformed, the residual stress is small, and the surface is not scratched. The processed steel pipe has greater flexibility in the size range of steel pipe with diameter and wall thickness, especially in the production of high-grade thick-walled steel pipes, especially large-diameter thick-walled pipes, which have the advantages that other processes cannot match. Users have more requirements on steel pipe specifications;
2. The process of internal and external welding (finishing) after pre-welding can be used to achieve welding at the best position, and it is not easy to have defects such as wrong side, welding deviation and non-welding, and it is easy to control the welding quality;
3. The overall mechanical expansion can effectively improve the dimensional accuracy of the steel pipe and improve the distribution of stress in the steel pipe, thereby avoiding the damage caused by stress corrosion and facilitating the welding construction on site;
4. Carry out 9 items of 100% quality inspection on steel pipes, so that the whole process of steel pipe production is under effective inspection and monitoring, which effectively guarantees the quality of submerged arc welded steel pipe products;
5. All the equipments of the entire production line have the function of networking with the computer data acquisition system to realize real-time data transmission. The quality of the technical parameters and quality indicators in the production process is controlled by the central control room.