Advantages of fire resistant EP conveyor belt:
Prevent accidental fire from spreading
Prevent the danger of explosion caused by the accumulation of static electricity
Coal loading, coal transportation
Power stations, heating stations and waste incineration plants
Potentially explosive area
Foundries and steel plants
Tunnel construction, etc.
With the popularity of conveyor belts in industrial production, multiple varieties, high performance, lightweight, multi-function, and long life are several aspects that manufacturers pay attention to. In industrial production, the correct use of conveyor belts is particularly important. The following items should be paid attention to in the use of fire resistant EP conveyor belt:
1. Avoid the roller being covered by the material, causing the rotation failure, prevent the leakage of the material from being stuck between the roller and the belt, pay attention to the lubrication of the movable part of the conveyor belt, but do not oil the conveyor belt;
2. Prevent the conveyor belt from starting under load;
3. If the conveyor belt deviates, measures should be taken to correct it in time;
4. When the conveyor belt is found to be partially damaged, use artificial cotton to repair it in time to avoid expansion;
5. Avoid the conveyor belt from being blocked by the frame, pillar or block material, and prevent it from breaking and tearing.
Fire resistant EP conveyor belt should be kept clean during use and storage, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and be one meter away from the heating device.
During storage, the warehouse temperature should be kept between 18-40 ℃, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80 ℃. During storage. The conveyor belt must be placed in a roll without being folded. During the storage period, it should be turned once every season. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications are not suitable to be connected together, and the joints are best to be glued. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be selected reasonably according to the conditions of use. The running speed of the conveyor belt should generally not be greater than 2.5 m/s.
Low speed should be used as far as possible for materials with large lumpiness and high abrasiveness and the use of fixed unloading devices.