The fire-resistant steel wire rope conveyor belt is a rubber conveyor belt with steel wire as the skeleton. It has the advantages of high tensile strength, good impact resistance, long service life, low elongation, good groove formation, and good flexural resistance. It is suitable for long-distance, long-haul, and high-speed transportation of materials. The product is composed of core rubber, steel wire rope, covering layer and edge rubber.
Wire rope conveyor belt is suitable for material transportation under tear-proof conditions required by coal mines, mines, ports, electric power, metallurgy, building materials and other industries. It can be used for long-distance, large-span, large-volume and high-speed material transportation.
The fire-resistant steel wire rope conveyor belt is composed of core rubber, steel wire rope, cage cover layer and edge rubber. It has the advantages of anti-mold, anti-moth, anti-aging, good heat resistance, high tear resistance, and can be refurbished after the belt surface is worn out. . Features: High tensile strength. Good impact resistance, long service life, low elongation, good trough formation, good flexural resistance, suitable for long intervals, long transportation distances, and high-speed conveying materials.
Characteristics of fire-resistant steel wire rope conveyor belt
1. The allowable use intensity is high, and the safety factor is high;
2. Very small elongation and short tensioning stroke distance;
3. The combination of steel wire rope and rubber is firm, and the dynamic performance is excellent;
4. The belt body is soft, has good groove formation, and has good straight-line running;
5. Excellent impact resistance;
6. The joint is reliable and has a long service life.